Your Emails: AES Victim

Hi,

My name is Marta Stepanowicz and AES is making my life a living hell. My loans were originally taken out with a different lender and later were sold to AES without my knowledge. These have the rudest and most incompetent people working there. I tried doing forbearance and have not consolidated with them (thank god) and they try making excuses and stories on how they would deny me every time. My income does not come close to alllowing me to make the $700 per month payment. I am very frustrated because I think that the FTC and Attorney General in Pennsylvania need to investogate them to the fullest extent. I found pages of stories filled with customers complaints about this monstrous company. I think all these complaints should be made public and I intend to do that with the FTC.

Knowledge is power and if I had known this about his company 7 years ago, then all of this could have been prevented. I am sure alot of people going through this nightmare feel the same way. Everyone has to abide by rules and regulations and this company is no different.

Marta Stepanowicz